Our shipping rates are explained in detail on the checkout area of the store.
All SMG store orders are shipped from Dorset, UK.
PLEASE NOTE: Standard / International shipping is unregistered mail without tracking ID and average arrival time is between 2-4 weeks outside Europe and between 1-3 weeks inside the European territory. Delivery can often take longer than that but these are the averages. We do not have any control over the time your package takes to arrive from the time it leaves us. We ask that you please be patient, 99% of orders arrive and the other 1% are usually returned to us with the post office note that the package was not collected at the receivers end after a card was left.
VERY IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ! If 'tracked and signed' or 'courier' shipping is not selected and purchased, there is no tracking with your order. You must purchase either of these methods to have any form of tracking.
IMPORTANT NOTE! Regarding shipments that include vinyl records, Samurai Music Group is not responsible for minor cosmetic damage that may take place during shipping. In particular corner dings/bends are very difficult to prevent and we cannot issue refunds or replacements. We take extra care in providing extra protection when packing orders but sometimes unfortunately the postal services do not handle the packages with care. Warped, damaged and/or defective vinyl will of course be replaced or refunded. We try to fulfill your wishes such as taking the records out of the sleeves etc, but sometimes we might overlook notes on orders and miss a detail. For that we apologize in advance. We do our best to fulfill and ship your orders as quickly as possible. We are a small, humble operation made up of human beings who do their best to get you what you ordered, packed carefully and the quickest we possibly can. Sometimes we make mistakes and you might receive a different item to what you ordered. We are not trying to screw you over, please just notify us of the problem and we will do our best to remedy the situation. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain to us clearly what has happened.
Our response time is within 24-48 business hours during business hours/days. We are not a 24/7/365 operation so please be patient. We will always get back to you. Thanks for shopping at the SMG Store!